Monday, November 30, 2009

An interesting Survey (We'll look at in Class!)

To ALL American students that studied abroad during the years of 2005 and 2009:

Dear Study Abroad Students,

I'm a researcher from UCSB and the Max Planck Institute in Germany. I'm conducting an experiment where I look at how American students use the Internet to navigate the emotional ups and downs of moving to a new country and I could use your help.

If you have 10 minutes, I hope you will click on the link below to
complete my survey. **If you'd like additional information on the
survey, or research goals please contact me at mikal@demogr.mpg.de.**

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=vLBI16cm4XbmQYYsiHuONA_3d_3d

Thanks a lot,
Jude P. Mikal
Max Planck
University of CA, Santa Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment